On behalf of the CANECT 2022 team, I would like to thank IECA Canada for participating in Canada’s leading environmental compliance and due diligence training event.
To raise awareness about CANECT, here are some promotion ideas:
- Post the CANECT logo and description on your website and link to the CANECT website: canect.net See event details and logo below.
- Mention CANECT in your social media networks and follow CANECT on Twitter @CANECT22 and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/canect20
2022 CANECT Environmental Compliance and Due Diligence Training Event
April 26–28, 2022
Venetian Banquet Centre, 219 Romina Dr, Vaughan, ON L4K 4V3
Promo code for CAN-IECA members to save 15% on CANECT course registration: IECA22
About CANECT: For over 28 years, CANECT courses have met the needs of Canada’s environmental managers and professionals. This year, choose from seven practical courses in virtual and in-person formats. Attend CANECT to keep up-to-date with new environmental regulations, prove your due diligence, and expand your awareness and best practices. Attendees earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Certificates of Attendence. See the course list and speakers at: www.canect.net
The CANECT team is active on Twitter and LinkedIn and will be re-tweeting and sharing all social media activity.
- Join us at #CANECT22 – Canada’s leading #environmental compliance and due diligence training event https://canect.net/
- We’re a proud partner of this years’ #CANECT22 – Canada’s leading #environmental compliance and due diligence training event https://canect.net/
- See the course lineup for #CANECT22. Featuring speakers from industry, government and consultants. https://canect.net/#courses
- See who is speaking at #CANECT22 from April 26-28 in Vaughan, ON. Hear from leading #environmental regulation and compliance experts. https://canect.net/#speakers